Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Posted on 6 April 2015
In case you're not caught up, here are some previous videos of my boyfriend Jake . It's been quite a winding road for us. :)
- The worst part is ...
... that I was sure I was never going to see you again. That they were putting me on ice, waiting for the right moment to thaw me out, and use me against you. For a while I had a, uh, bag packed. I hid it under my bed. I had it all worked out. But John would remind me of what would happen ...
... to you ...
... if I came back.
- Wait here.
- What's that?
- It's you. I mean, I wanted a funeral or memorial or something to say goodbye, but they said that your dad didn't want anything, so Pinstripe just got me that instead. Sorry.
- No, it's fine.You okay?
- Yeah, I just need some water.
- Yeah. Okay, okay. That's fine. We'll get you some water.
- I almost forgot. We can drink it right out of the tap.
- So, you were telling me what you were doing down there?
- Oh, yes. I open up my own black tie piano bar. But I called it "Stella's."
- Of course.
- Which you'd be happy about. You should'a seen the dames.
- Ah. Whew. I can only imagine.
- And when I wasn't running the bar, I was restoring vintage airplanes. I also did a little time as a double secret agent.
- For France.
- Absolutely. On the side. Then why are you here? Livin' the dream.
- No, no. There's only so much paradise one guy can take.
- Oh, yeah.
- I didn't do much, honestly. Um, about half way in, I, uh, actually did book a gig. Um, play and singing at a cantina was basically my food money, because You know, Threadgill paid my rent. I still don't understand why he did that.
- He wanted you alive.
- Any idea why? - Mhm.
- I can't imagine that guy ever doing anything for anyone else.
- Well, he's gone now.
- What do you mean he's gone?
- Last weekend, at that thing, these two guys came and
put him in handcuffs and took him away and I actually haven't heard from him since.
- I never gave up hope.
- Well, I never knew that ...
... hope was on the table.
- I'm sorry, I didn't --
- No, Jesus, You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm okay.
- I just ...
... can't believe you're here.
- Stella, let's just leave. Now, let's go anywhere. Start over. We can't have a life here, it's too dangerous. It's too close. To him.
- I know. But I can't. I'm just getting started here.
- With what? Your website? Leading sheep to the slaughter? Stella, you can't --
- Oh, wait, hey hey hey. Look, it's more complicated than that. Okay?
- Look Stella, whatever this thing is, it's not your war.
- It's everybody's war, actually.
- Just come with me.
- I can't. I don't run anymore. And I don't want you to run, either.
- Do you still love me?
- Of course I love you.
I just ...
... also ...
I let you go.
- No, no, no.
- Jake I didn't mean it like --
- No. I get it. You're right. This is not one of those just ... jump-right-back-into-it- and-act-like-nothing-ever-happened things.
- I wish. Do you remember our third date? You took me to the roof of the physics building.
- Must have been one of your other boyfriends, because I brought you to the English building, but go on.
- Did you? Anyway. That's when I knew. Third date. I have no idea why I'm thinking of that right now.
- So this ...
... makes you feel the way you felt on our third date.
- Oooh, yeah.
- I guess that's cool.
- That sounds WAY less elegant when you put it like that. My way was way better.
- If we're being honest ...
... I knew ...
... as soon as I saw you. I knew.
- No. Stella. Leaving is ...
... it's not a new idea. Not to me. I've always wanted to leave here. Take you with me I can't loose you again.
- Well, um ...
... wherever we go ...
... he will find us.
- So what then?
- Well, we do what we can. We stay here. And fight.