Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Posted on 23 February 2015
- Is that what you brought to have signed?
- Yeah, I'm a really big fan of the site, the videos, In one of them, you actually mention my favorite movie of all the time. So, I thought, hey, why not? Right?
- Aliens! Yeah.
- Um, who should I make it out to?
- It's Robyn with a "Y." Actually, could you write, um, "To Robyn, you're so cool, it honestly terrifies me. Love, Stella."
- How about I just -- ?
- I'm totally kidding. It's a joke. "Thanks for the close encounter, don't be a stranger?" How about that?
- I was thinking like, "Best Wishes."
- That's really boring.
- How about I just write my name? That's easy.
- Wow, you're a lot more complicated than I thought you'd be in person.
- I don't really think it's me.
- Okay, well, you know. I feel like I'm annoying you.
- No, no, no, not at all.
- I think you're lying.
- Okay, uh, I have a long line, I'm really sorry, can we just ...
- Yeah, absolutely. You know, I almost brought you a bowl of mashed potatoes, but I thought that'd probably be super strange.
- Yeah, bring a bowl of mashed potatoes. That'd be kinda weird.
- Oh, sarcasm.
- Yeah, I'm so sorry, I really don't mean to be rude, I just have a lot of people --
- No, you're not being rude, I'm being rude, actually.
- If you could just wait, um, hey, I'm not some serial killer, alright? Do I look like a serial killer? And assuming I have really good intentions, like, why would I go through all this trouble to get so close to you unless it was really important. Am I right? So, all I'm asking for is ten minutes of your time, worst case scenario, I'm like some super-weird fangirl that, like, needs a BFF. So, I have a really great hotel room, actually, I convinced the concierge that I was her long lost niece, and she's an only child, so do the math, am I right? She set me up, Planet Hollywood, penthouse. 8 pm. Can I see you there? I'll get snacks. I'll have room service bring snacks, okay?
- Uh, okay. - Okay, great, thanks, bye!
Hi. That was weird.
Follow your heart. You're Olmec? I'll take it.
- The title Mashed Potatos can be a nudge to this scene in Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind