Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Posted on 16 March 2015
- Bondage? How topical. What is this?
- You got aggressive. You came at me. Can't have that.
- You broke into my home, and snuck up behind me.
- I've been trying to do this is as delicately as possible.
- Delicate is not a word I would associate with you. Can you please untie me?
- You don't look like you're ready to play nice.
- What do you want?
- Try Craigslist.
- Don't you at least want to hear my proposal?
- Untie me first.
- Do you promise to behave?
- Look, I know that you are supposed to be this, like, off-the-charts, super-badass Ninja chick, but I don't give a shit. This isn't how I have conversations.
- Worked for you and Greg.
- Ah, yes, our old pal Greg. What is the deal with you two, anyway?
- I have no control over other people's obsessions.
- Well, whatever you did do to him--
- He brought it on himself.
- Unite me. Come on. What are you really afraid of?
- You're going to do something stupid, aren't you? Seriously? I've seen six-year-olds with more torque. Was that as fun for you as it was for me? Have we learned our lesson? Or do I need to tie you up again? Do I?
- You have talent, but it needs to be shaped. To be worked properly. And I can help with that.
- Is this where you say, "we're not so different you and I?"
- We're not. We both had things that we love taken from us.
- Cut the shit.
- What's your pitch?
- The pitch is: I train you. I teach you how not to die. Prepare you for Endgame. Which is what I do.
- Not according to Greg Jordan. He says you don't play that game anymore.
- Greg Jordan has his head up his ass.
Is that really who you decided to trust?
- I don't trust anyone. Especially someone who breaks into my home, hides in the rafters and then ties me to a heavy bag.
- I'm here because I believe in you. Maybe that's hard to believe because of everything that I've been doing,
but it's the truth. I haven't felt this way about anyone in a long time.
- What happened to them?
- He was killed.
- Well, that's not very inspiring, given your training. He was 12. I wasn't training him. We were trained together. Brought up in the same cell.
- You're the one who escaped.
- My price is fair. I get results quickly. We can't have you dying, Stella. Let me help you, and I promise you won't. Is this a deal?
- Why not.
- You won't regret it.
- I'm gonna go take a shower.